We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This is a cake that looks good! Inside, carrots ... enough to surprise and delight your gourmet while making him love vegetables.
- 250 g grated carrots
- 2 eggs
- 50 g flour
- 100 g caster sugar
- 10 g of yeast
- 125 g of hazelnuts in powder
- 15 cl of oil
- 1 knob of butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (item 6).
- Break the eggs into a bowl and beat them with the sugar.
- Pour and mix in a salad bowl the flour, the yeast and the hazelnuts.
- Pour in the egg-sugar mixture, stirring constantly.
- Stir in oil and carrots.
- Pour into a buttered pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool before unmolding.